Safety & Health Program
IMKO is committed to providing a safe, compliant work environment for all of our associates and employers. We with work employers to continually improve safety and health practices and reduce on-the-job injuries.
IMKO is listed as 33rd in the nation to receive Workers’ Compensation Risk Certification.
OSHA Temporary Worker Initiative
IMKO complies with the OSHA Temporary Worker Initiative, which outlines best practices for the staffing agency and host employer including:
- General requirements and orientation training
- Site assessment and hazard correction
- Safety & health training including proper personal protective equipment usage
- Injury/illness management & recordkeeping
- Return-to-work program
IMKO’s Workers’ Comp Team Directs All Aspects of Our IMKO Safety Program.
- First Injury Response Team to handle the initial injury investigations.
- Workers’ Comp Administrator to follow up and work closely with Insurance Claims Divisions to get employees healthy and back to work.
- Certified staff to drug test applicants and workers randomly and post injury.
- Safety Newsletters and IMKO Safety Star Awards.